Thank you to KS Blogs for nominating me for this award! I love being able to share a little bit more about myself and my blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and feature a link to their blog in your award post.
- Post the award banner somewhere on your blog.
- Share the reason why you started your blog.
- Share two pieces of advice that could benefit new bloggers.
- Nominate a maximum of fifteen other bloggers.
- Tell your nominees about your award post so they can participate!
Why I started this blog
I initially started this blog so I could have a place to share my thoughts about books I enjoyed. Since starting this blog (in May? I think?), I’ve loved getting to connect with so many fellow book lovers. I didn’t realize how wonderful and supportive the book community is until I started this blog. I guess that’s the reason I decided to stick around.
Advice for new bloggers
Hmm. Let’s see…My first piece of advice would be to write what you want to write. There is no set article you have to write to “officially” be a blogger. There is also no set amount of times you have to post each week or each month. It’s your blog and you can run it as you like. That’s what is so wonderful about blogging. It’s very freeing in so many ways.
My second piece of advice would to be kind to your fellow bloggers. No matter where they’re from, what they write about, etc. It’s important to support one another. The best way to do this is with kindness.