May is actually over! WOW! It seriously feels like the year just started when, in fact, it’s nearly halfway over. As an ode to May, I’ve wrapped up some of the books I’ve read, the reviews I’ve written, and a few other things that have happened this month.
Books I’ve Read:
- The Betrothed by Kiera Cass
- Say Yes Summer by Lindsey Roth Culli
- The Upside of Falling by Alex Light
- Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett
- The Wrong Prom Date by Alexandra Moody
- Prince Charming by Rachel Hawkins
- I Hate You, Fuller James by Kelly Anne Blount
- Live Like Legends by Kate Cornell (6/1)
- These Vengeful Hearts by Katherine Laurin (9/8)
- Majesty by Katharine McGee (9/1)
- The Bro Code by Elizabeth Seibert (9/22)
Thanks so much for supporting my blog this month! It’s always nice to see everything that I’ve accomplished all wrapped up into one post. Can’t wait to start June now!