I want to thank Chasity at Ity Reads Books for tagging me in this post!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How does it work?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. What’s your favorite thing about books?
I love that I can experience a whole new adventure depending on what I read. I can literally be anywhere with anyone and it’s amazing!
2. If you could choose one book world to live in what would it be and why?
This is a tough one, but I think I’d choose Percy Jackson’s world. I’d love to be a demigod (even though it seems like they’re always about to be killed) so I think this world would be so cool.
3. Hardcover or Paperback?
I like the look of hardcover, but I prefer the functionality of the paperback. I’m not sure why, but it just seems like a paperback is easier to read with. It’s always fun to get special dust jackets for different books though that’s the nice thing about hardcovers.
4. What’s the best thing you’ve learned as a book blogger?
I’ve learned how amazing and supportive a community can be. The book community is seriously the best and I love getting to know so many people with different lives and backgrounds, but a similar love for books.
5. If you had to reduce your book collection down to five books what would they be?
Oh shoot. I’m going to have to go with “All Our Yesterdays” by Cristin Terrill, “Four Dead Queens” by Astrid Scholte, “Edenbrooke” by Julianne Donaldson, “Cress” by Marissa Meyer, and “Sleepaway Girls” by Jen Calonita.
6. Who’s your favorite author?
Another toughie. Uhhh…I think I’m going to go with Rick Riordan. He consistently releases books that I love and obsess over. I never have to question whether I’m going to like one of his books because I always do. He’s truly an incredible author.
7. How many books do you take on vacation?
Usually 2-3 physical books and loads more on my Kindle Library. Always be prepared.
8. What is the most famous book you’ve ever read?
The “Harry Potter” series is probably the most famous, although I’ve read hyped and popular books.
9. Long or short chapters?
I’m going to say short, but if it’s an action book, probably long.
10. What’s your favorite genre?
YA in general is a favorite genre for me, but lately I’ve just been on a contemporary romance kick.
11. Who is a character that you wish you could meet in real life?
There are SOOO MANY! Why must I only choose one?! Okay. Fine. I’d chose Maxon Schreave from “The Selection” series. He’s just too dreamy not to meet.
Here are the 11 bloggers that I’m tagging. If you’ve already done this post, then feel free to disregard it. Otherwise, I’d love to see your answers!
- @inharmoniousher Twitter | The Inharmonious Heroine Blog
- @bookbloghannah Twitter | Echoes in an Empty Room Blog
- @mybookishbanter Twitter | My Bookish Banter Blog
- @Heidilynn_reads Twitter | Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews Blog
- @SPasciuti_ Twitter | Reader Fox Blog
- @MicheleReader1 Twitter | Michele Reader Blog
- @bookwreviewss Twitter | Bookworm Reviews Blog
- @portybelle Twitter | Portobello Book Blog Blog
- @purpleshelfclub Twitter | Purple Shelf Club Blog
- @BooksAndRae Twitter | Raes Reading Corner Blog
- @yourwordsmyink Twitter | Your Words My Ink Blog
My 11 Questions for those Tagged
- Why did you decide to become a book blogger?
- What’s the best book you’ve read this year?
- Do you generally only read one book at a time or multiple?
- What’s your favorite book to movie adaptation?
- What’s your favorite series right now?
- Do you listen to music while you read?
- What genre are you mainly reading right now?
- Do you prefer reading ebooks or physical books?
- Who’s your favorite author of all time? Why?
- Who’s one of your favorite book bloggers?
- What advice do you have for beginner book bloggers?