Thank you so much, Cielo at Bellerose Reads for tagging me in this post! I think the tag was a little while ago, but I’m just now getting to it.
- Answer the questions given to you by your nominator
- Make up your own questions and tag others
Would you rather read only ebooks or only listen to audiobooks for the rest of your life?
Ebooks. Definitely. I don’t mind them too much as it is.
Would you rather be forced to read only a genre you don’t like for a whole year or reading books in your favorite genre but disliking them all?
Ooo. This one is tough. I guess read books in a genre I don’t like. Then, I would already be going in with low expectations and wouldn’t expect to love the books.
Would you rather only read during the day or during the night?
Day, I think. But I’ve always preferred the day to the night.
Would you rather have your favorite character come to life or getting to visit one fictional world you love?
I think I would pick my favorite fictional character coming to life. I have so many favorites that I’m not sure who it would be, but it would be one of them.
Would you rather write books for a living or decide which books you read get published?
I already love writing so I would go with writing books for a living.
Would you rather be a character in your favorite series but get killed in the middle of the book, or be the author of your favorite book and change the things you dislike from it?
As crazy as it sounds, I think I’d like to be a character in my favorite series, even if I would get killed partial way through. It would just be cool to live in that world for a while.
Would you rather marry your fictional crush or be the king/queen of your favorite fictional world?
Marry my fictional crush. No question.
Would you rather be the most iconic villain or the most iconic hero of a book?
Villain. Everybody knows villains are the best.
Would you rather have all the books of the world at your disposition for free or live inside your favorite book?
Free books. I love free books. Well, I love free things in general so…
Would you rather be a famous booktuber or a famous writer?
It would be cool to be a famous booktuber, but I’ve always been more comfortable writing. I would definitely want to be a famous writer.
- Would you rather hardcovers without jackets or paperbacks?
- Would you rather live in your favorite fantasy world where you knew you would soon die or live in your favorite contemporary book where you would live?
- Would you rather kill your favorite villain or favorite hero?
- Would you rather live in your favorite book’s world, but without your favorite character in it or have your favorite character come to life?
- Would you rather have your favorite creature come to life or visit your favorite creature in its world?
- Would you rather dog-ear your book pages or use a bookmark?
- Would you rather only get to reread books through movie adaptations or only get to read new books as audiobooks?
- Would you rather buy a book brand new or get it second-hand from a thrift store?
- Would you rather only have access to your favorite book for the rest of your life or have access to every book in the world but your favorite book?
- Would you rather be a writer or a reader for the rest of your life?
I’d like to tag the following bloggers: