Even though summer 2020 is off to a rough start (Hello, Coronavirus!) that shouldn’t put a damper on your summer reading list. In fact, with all that downtime, you should be flying through your 2020 reading challenge.
Just in case you’re not sure what to read next, here are a few books on my must-read list for the summer.
- Clique Bait by Ann Valett
- The Best Laid Plans by Cameron Lund
- I Hate You, Fuller James by Kelly Anne Blount
- Fake It Til You Break It by Jenn Nguyen
- Imagine Me (Shatter Me, #6) by Tahereh Mafi
- Four Days of You and Me by Miranda Kenneally
- The Wrong Prom Date (The Wrong Match, #3) by Alexandra Moody
- Of Curses and Kisses by Sandhya Menon
- One of Us is Next (One of Us is Lying, #2) by Karen McManus
- Tweet Cute by Emma Lord
What are some books you plan on reading this summer?
Check out a related post, Most Anticipated YA Books of ’20.